بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


In the name of Allah, The Compassionate, The Merciful

السﻼم عليكم

Monday, May 18, 2009

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY

I want to teach my students more
than lessons in a book;
I want to teach them better things
that people overlook -
the value of a rose in bloom
its use and beauty too,
a sense of curiosity to discover
what is true;
how to think and how to choose
the right above the wrong,
how to live and learn each day
and grow up to be strong,
to teach them always how to gain,
in wisdom and in grace,
so that they will one day make the world,
a brighter, better place.
Lord, let me be a friend and guide
to give these minds a start
upon their way down life’s long road,
then I’ll have done my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jom dengar Asma Al Husna

99 Name';s Of Allah - Asma';a Allah Al Husna
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Counter